Hosting for ‘Hour of Code™’ at schools
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s - Muktangan Exploratory Science Center (MESC) Innovation Hub and Plezmo (www.plezmo.com) are conducting‘Hour of Code’events between 3rd and 9th December 2018 in select schools in Pune. ‘Hour of Code’ is a global movement by Computer Science Education Week [csedweek.org] and Code.org [code.org] to introduce millions of students to one hour of computer science and computer programming.It is an opportunity for every child to learn how the technology around us works.
You can support this unique initiative by hosting ‘Hour of Code’ for students in your school.
- These are FREE sessions conducted for ALL students in 6th Standard.
- Each session will be for 1 hour during the week of 3rd to 9th December.
- Maximum number of students in each session: 60 (required number of sessions will be conducted to cover all students).
- Students will learn basics of computer science / programming by completing a fun and engaging project.
- Students will work in groups and experience a richly collaborative environment.
- The timings of the sessions will be as per school timings.
- School to ONLY provide room / hall to conduct session. All materials and equipment will be brought by Plezmo.
- The session will be hands-on, highly interactive, and students will be introduced to sensors, designs, and coding.
- Every attendee will be acknowledged with a certificate of participation.
For more details or to confirm your participation, please contact:
Mr. Girish Mujumdar (firstname.lastname@example.org) / 98810 69648
Dy. Director - Innovation Hub.
Muktangan Exploratory Science Center.
Pune - 411016.